Part 1, Air date 2/12/18
Thank you for joining us on The Janis Underwood Show. Now you know one of the first steps in reducing energy leaks in your life is a simple yet effective process called “Brain Dump”.
To encourage you to get all that information out of your head, you can download a FREE handout from the Accomplishing More with Less Stress workshop you can use today. Click here to download.
- Take a snapshot of how you are feeling right now about all the projects, list items, unfinished tasks, etc. going on in your life right now? How would you describe the feeling? Where in your body do you feel it? What color is the energy of this feeling?
- Take a few deep breaths and center yourself.
- With the handout and pen, ask your mind to assist you in writing all the items down.
- Take another deep breath and begin writing.
- Continue writing for at least 2-4 minutes or until you feel finished.
- After you finish writing, take another snapshot of how you feel. Without looking at your paper, take a deep breath and notice how you feel. Do you feel lighter? The same? How would you describe the feeling?
Part 2, Air date 2/26/18
Click Here for the handout featured on The Janis Underwood Show, 2/26/18. This week we talked about projects and offered you ways to get yourself unstuck or re-motivated about your project. In Part 3, we’ll show you how you can make progress on your projects consistently through time.